Tuesday, April 17, 2007

PAEDOPHILE

pe•do•phile |¹pedeıfîl | ( Brit. pae•do•phile )
noun
a person who is sexually attracted to children.

ORIGIN from PEDO–¹ + –PHILE .


mimi, sy and minopocolo have been using this word term on me for quite a while...

NO !!! I AM NOT !!! I AM NOT A PAEDOPHILE AND I DON'T LIKE LITTLE GIRLS ~~ ARGHHHHH~~!!! I LIKE TITS !!!... ... ...
err.. sorry but i cant think of any other word to explain that.

................... .. ... /´ /)
.................... ..,../¯ ..//
.................... ..../... ./ /
.................... ..,/¯ ..//
.................... ./... ./ /
............./´¯/' ...'/´¯`•¸
........../'/.../... ./... ..../¨¯\
........('(...´(... ....... ,~/'...')
.........\.......... ..... ..\/..../
..........''...\.... ..... . _.•´
............\....... ..... ..(
..............\..... ..... ...\

No comments: